Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Hey Sana (Love Mode q.)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The House of Frobisher recently put up all the Love Mode translations through Chapter 11...

    ...and then their site went kablooey. @_@

    Haven't seen it for most of a week now, but I keep trying, hoping it's a temporary snafu like S-C.net...

    Anyway, do you have the text files you need?

    I decided to raid the Google cache while it's recent enough to still have most of the site in memory -- for some reason I can't get it to give me a cache of book 10, but I've got the cached copies of everything else from 6-11 if you need them...

    that's the one bright idea I've had all evening. ^^;; Going to sleep now...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member darkSana's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've got the cached copies of everything else from 6-11 if you need them...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I want I want ^^ Thank you !
    I need 8-11... I'll try to search for 10 also.
    Thanx agan ! Heres my mail [email protected]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I figured out how to trick the cache into giving me 10 too. ^_^

    So I'll send along 8-11 in about 2 minutes!

    (whew) Victory snatched from the jaws of defeat thanks to the Google cache and a little desperate search revision... ^___^

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yei for risu!!....love mode will live on!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member darkSana's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanx a lot Risu-chan !!!!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member tanaquil's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2003
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Glad to hear future scanlations are safe!!

    In the meantime, does anyone know if the House of Frobisher translations are archived somewhere, on irc perhaps? Hopefully the site will come back up soon, but in the meantime I JUST got my Love Mode vols 6-10 in the mail and I'm dying to read them with translations!

    Tana-chan

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mmmm, Love Mode translations. [img]cool.gif[/img]

    ::Crystal is seriously considering breaking down and buying ALL Love Mode books and wouldn't mind having the translations either::

    *Sigh* I just can't seem to control my impulse shopping sometimes.

    My poor credit card.

    ~Crystal
    (trying to remember why NOT spending roughly $120 on manga is a good thing) [img]redface.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Yuri21's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Btw, if I'm not wrong, there's a short story also related to Love Mode called Lovers' Mode done by Atlantis Dreams. Does anyone know which timeframe it comes in? As in, after Volume 2 or...?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Puyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2003
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh I had read that, veerryy cuuuttee, mmm in my opinion, I think it happened after the manga 10? well the latest Aoe and Naoya's story.
    Actually maybe it doesnt have any specific time frame coz the story just like a sub story in Naoya's view of Aoe. It may happen anytime but since the art is better ( I mean Naoya seemed more adult) then I guess the time frame after the manga 10 but before the story that Naoya and co go to London.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member tanaquil's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2003
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lovers Mode: Ooh, another Love Mode story to chase down! I think I've seen some form of that floating around IRC (not sure if translated or not).

    Since this thread popped up from the semi-dead, I'll mention that although House of Frobisher is still down last I checked (the whole toyangel site seems to be down -- probably went out of business, perhaps Frobisher is looking for a new home?), I did finally manage to snag translations of all 11 volumes from the Google cache (I'm an idiot, it took over a week for me to figure out how that works).

    If anyone else wants to know... you access the Google cache by forcing the page you want to pop up in google's list of sites found (typing in the exact web address of the page should do it - e.g. www.toyangel.com/missionbear/lm/lovemodeeight.htm), and then click on the "Cached" link next to the site. Right-clicking and choosing "Cached snapshot of page" in Windows doesn't work, that's something different. There are two pages labeled "Love Mode Eight," one of them is actually Love Mode 11!

    Anyway, I am blissfully happy now that I can read my vols 7-11. If anyone else needs a copy, let me know, I'm happy to share until the site comes back up.

    Still looking forward to the scanlations though... it's so much more fun to read when not having to keep jumping back and forth from manga to translation, trying to figure out with my pathetic lack of Japanese what's being said, what's being thought, what's in the tiny handwritten text...

    Yay Love Mode! Why is there no good Love Mode fanfiction out there?

    Tana-chan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •